Saturday, July 31, 2010

1st Hair Cut in WA!

It's Saturday!!!
I was battling within myself to decide whether to trim my hair today. It's my 8th week in the Lala-land. Since it's winter now I thought I could just leave it long. However the amount of hair is just too much and it's annoying especially I wake up in the morning! So, I decided a week ago to get it 'chopped' today!

Tried Goo Goo's Char Kueh Tiaw & Beehive Cake, before going for the hair cut!

My cousin got me booked with this Singaporean lady who does her 'hairy' business at home. Her saloon is just right next to the car porch. When we arrived another auntie-looking lady just came out from her place and when it was my turn, she only asked me one question; 你要这么剪?(how would you like your hair to be cut?) I told her I only want it to be trimmed a little. As soon as she heard that she quickly got her scissors etc & starting mowing.


Guess what?! She was so-de-fast-de! It only took him less than 10 minutes, to be exactly, I think it was only 6-7 minutes. This lady is no-nonsense lady. She doesn't waste time, nor like to hear you mmm, umm, ahh ahh... when she asks you questions. She got a long list of daily booking. She probably earn more than many professionals out there. 10 minutes for AUD$13... not bad hey?! Those who are interested in coming to Australia to work, do consider this field. Hairdressing is still on the top of the high-demand job list here.

My hair still looks long, however it's much thinner now. The amount of hair that was trimmed was a lot! See, no difference huh?

There you go, this is my story of my 1st hair cut ever in W.A.

I could't resist Aussie Chocolates!!!

What am I gonna do tonight? Staying overnight at my cousin's place and going to church with them tomorrow and at the same time meeting up with another auntie and her family :@)

Just had a great homecook dinner... yum!!!

No comments: