Thursday, August 5, 2010

After 15 years...

One of my housemates suggested to another housemate and I last night to go for an Indian meal today. It's a vegetarian restaurant located right at the back of Bell Tower, next to the Swan River, overlooking the river and the city. They have a funny concept. You can eat all you want, and pay whatever your heart tells you. So, we went!
The last time I when I was here was 15 years ago.

A bus stop near my place

I don't have the Metro card, so by paying cash you'll get this!

Perth City from Swan River

We missed the earlier bus but when we arrived at the restaurant we only waited for 2 minutes before it opened! We didn't realize we were the 1st few. Soon after us, we started to see many more others coming in; Indian, white Aussies, Asian and many more...

Not bad hey!

Had a short walk in the city after dinner; my housemate thought Thursday night is a late night shopping in the city. I was quite sure that Friday is the night for the city and Thursday is for the suburbs. True enough, most the shops were close tonight!

I don't remember this place 'London Court'. It's quite a nice place. Very English-looking arcade, where tourists are the main business here.

Ahh...I grabbed 2 packs of chips from Woollies before catching the bus home. Not too bad, we still managed to make use of the 2-hour ticket for our trip home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that where you got your diarrhoea????? I thought the restaurant was part of some hare krishna people!!!

big sis

Mr C said...

muahaha.. yahor.. i baru realize yea, shud be buka-ed by krishna ppl.
my sakit perut was last week..not frm here la. i only went there last nite..