Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blessing in God's Delay...


I remember Ps. Ian shared this in his previous sharing; there is blessing in God's delay. I just wanna share something simple yet meaningful to me. Just before I came to Perth my sister suggested me to get a type of microwave container that cooks rice and I do remember seeing one of those but somehow I just couldn't find it! I went to few shopping places in Perth, still couldn't find it. That was before I moved into the new place here. You know I won't want to get a rice cooker here that would be too troublesome knowing that I'm staying by myself. And guess what... when I reached my new place I realized that EVERYTHING is provided. I just have to bring my clothing. Literally everything is provided. You name it, I've got it! Yes, there is a rice cooker there. How wonderful that is. God's arranged everything for me :@)
It's so true when the His word says His ways are higher than ours!
For those who are waiting... yes there is Blessing in God's delay...

No comments: