Saturday, May 23, 2009

Final LC!

'Leadership That Lasts' - our very 1st hOPE Leadership Conference organized by hOPE Kuching. My itchy fingers urged me to do a quick write-up here. Well, it was quite a different LC for many, including myself. Many felt that it was more like of a MNC kinda thing. The venue and the whole set up was rather different than many other LCs. I only managed to attend the evening sessions. It was really great. Great in the way that God spoke in different ways; as the whole body of Christ & also individually. It is always good to be still again and I know I needed that.

Other non-Kuching delegates must be so blessed too. They had the opportunity to learn more about the historical side of Kuching where many of us don't know much about (or maybe it is just me), they had lots of time spent fellowshipping wth one another; very balance indeed. I heard that the food was really good too. Man, I really missed the curry-puff in the Goodie Bag on the 1st day. It was SO nice, and huge hey! Anyone knows where they got it from?



Kuching International Airport was extremely busy since last Sunday till yesterday. While fetching the delegates at the arrival hall, no one realised that there was a banner right at the top of us! It was sitting there nicely but unfortunately many of us didn't realise its existence. Hehehe... maybe we were just too short.

Wanna take a guess who this is? Hehehe..the Hand 'Mimer' performed for the Opening on the 1st nite. Great job guys!


Wanna see how hard they have been practising? Here is the proof:

'O-chay' legs: they needed to 'kneel' most of the time. But I guess this make them more 'manly', so it's ok



Here is our dear KK. I didn't know he was there till the 2nd day.



Many might have missed seeing the glowing thingy in the Opening done by our dear bro. Alex. Who's fault huh? The LP's horrr..

The last LC's over and the 1st GC's coming in August 09' in Singapore. it's time to get back to the real world now and do something about it. See you all in the Combined Service tomorrow.
:@)


No comments: