Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to Marketing!



My new housemate, Joseph, a.k.a Ah Khai the tall guy suggested cooking! Out of the blue, we decided to go to the Sg. Maong Market place yesterday morning, just before the WFL. Ooo... this really reminded me of doing marketing with mom when I was young; the floor was wet, the market smell, noise conversation of different Chinese dialects came from different direction, and so on. This is what we bought (the name of the food is in Foochow):


'La-kian-chai' for RM1. 'Mi-lian-guok' for RM1.


'Ba-yu' for RM2.

So, after marketing, we decided to have our breakfast up there. Ah Khai had his laksa for RM3 and my Mee Sua for Rm3.50. It wasn't bad at all. The Laksa was quite a huge portion but my Mee Sua was a little bitter. I'm not sure why. The shocking thing was that Ah Khai's Teh-Si-Peng only cost RM1.10! Shocking huh??? Since it was cheap, so I ordered my usual Kopi-peng, and it cost slight more; Rm1.20. Unbelievable. Now what about the quality? Anytime better than our Xiang Xiang man...

The Teh-si-peng & Kopi-peng.


Nice view huh? Taken from where we were sitting.

It's good to be 'normal' and go to some of these places sometimes :@)

No comments: