Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chill...watch a movie!



The Tetiary Swinburne Group watched a movie called 'The Guardian' as their CG activity last night. Awww... I still remember quite clearly that I first watched this in my 1st month in Cape Town. I was too bored then; no internet, no tv, basically nothing. I HAD to do something. It was indeed a good movie; highly recommended to all.


Back to the story about last night. We had great turn up and it was the 1st time for our dear Bro. Qian Jie leading high praise in CG. Not many people know that he is the brother of sis. Sia Ing. Yes, he is! Many years ago the Working Adult unit took Lundu Town as their mission town. That's how we met Qian Jie. He was SO quiet back then. Today, he can tell jokes, yes lame jokes and do other silly stuff.

Watch this!


No comments: