Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Winnerman!

Last Saturday was such a memorable day, to me personally. The Easter Youth Celebration; The Winnerman was just simply awesome. God gave me a surprise; a huge surprise indeed. God gave me the number '150' & though I had little doubt about it, I still believed it by faith that we will hit this number that day. Low and behold, guess what! We had 161 people (incl. 4 WA). 10 salvation & few recommited their lives that day. It was just beyond my imagination. I just loved the atmosphere, right from the beginning till the end. Every second was great! The Mime was awesome, Video was very touching, Preaching was good, the Food was great; generally everything was very 'YAY-YAY'! Those who were there, you definitely know what I'm talking about. Isn't it beyong description of what God can do? This is just the beginning. The greater things are yet to come! Take it & believe it!!!

Let me bring you through the day:


Final Mime practice on Good Friday morning


The left & right view - the total of 161 people!!!


We had great time praising God, led by Aaron



A great Hand Mime of the song 'Who Am I' by Casting Crown, performed by Swinburne University Youth Group





Ryan, one of our youngest among us shared his testimony; he was honest, genuine, true to himself. No packaging, nothing. It was just him.




The song 'Why' by Nicole Nordeman, illustrated by YHope. The lyrics is SO meaningful. Please watch & reflect on this. I'm sure you will be blessed tremendously.



Bro. Isaac talked about the Winner Man! Sis Mary was part of the sharing to explain what 'Probability' is - wooo.... i still dun understand (hahaha)


U gotta believe, believe, believe it!!!




Few of tho who responded


Time up, time up!


The door gifts


I love the banana leaves!


'See what see!' - garang-nya



After a while, all are gone!






Posing time! Even Josh couldn't resist it!


We met up with the team again for dinner & guess what they were playing when I reached there.


UNO!!! They were not TIRED?!

Expecting a Great Quarter. Believe it!

No comments: