Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dress-Down Day @ TPS!

If the word 'Dress-up' exists, we should have 'Dress-down' too yea?

It's Dress Down Day today in the school. Kids are encouraged to wear basically anything under the sun, as long it is appropriate; nothing is TOO exposed I guess. Those who choose to participate, would have to give RM5 though. That includes me! I took the opportunity to do the same today & man...if you know me, I'd die to wear my most comfortable SHORTS! So, I did, with a simple T-shirt, Shorts & 'socked-Crocs' of course. How I wish we could do that everyday but then, if that happens, everyone might go wild; and yes, that includes the teachers.
Many kids & few teachers dressed down today. Kids are casual, so do the teachers and this gives everybody a good close for the long weekend. Yay!!!

Kids were extremely happy during break time at the canteen & playground



Tingkatan 1, 2 & not forgetting the International kids too


Don't you think those trees at the back look familiar?

On a second thought, maybe we should have Dress Down Day for one of our Sundays??? That would be so interesting, I'm sure!

No comments: