Sunday, April 5, 2009

O.N.E Camp 09'



Wow...looking back at how occupied everybody was for the past few months & myself included. Haven't blogged for the past 2 months & I told myself I must tell people about the O.N.E Camp that I attended just 3 weeks ago (man, I felt it was long time ago). This is a very 1st own Youth Leadership Camp for us. It was supposed to be Youth Camp but when I attended YHope Heroes Camp last December, I just felt the urge from God telling me to gather the leaders in the house 1st, before ministering to others. So, the plan went on. We had 50 campers (included 3 from Yhope, 5 from Chinese Youth, Ps Laurence, Cikgu Grace, & the rest of us are from the Youth Group)

I must say the camp was awesomely awesome! It wasn't about the venue, the food, the activities. It was solely about God; His presence, His word & definitely His people! AWESOME! Though we had to move from Hope KS to Matang Wild Life, and from there to Kubah National Park, it was really THAT good!



Here are the committees!



'200' is the number given by God. I was 1st hesitated to take & believe but it is from God. We have a mission; a mission to accomplish & that is to touch 200 lives by the end of 09'. We were once in darkness but now walking in the light, must share the Good News with others. The blessing of God doesn't just end with us! On the final day, everyone of us made a commitment to one another; by placing our thumb prints as a sign of covenant that together we will achieve this mission, not for ourselves but for Him who has called us to be in His saving-people business. Are you in the list??? You can, if you want to.



This 'Cili-Padi' Ps Shirley. Hey, she's from Indonesia - we wonder whether all Indonesian Cili-padi are all small size - another version of Mina B.




Day 1: @ hOPE KS. Great time of teaching in ONE WORD.




In deep meditation?




Ermm... or in Deep Meditation, really??? (Johnson! U looked like u were zzz, but i know u were not!)


Go Africa Go!!!




This is the right way to eat-like a man!




Day 2: Breakfast @ Xiang Xiang.




Day 3: Kubah National Park: Go army!




Be Authentic!

No comments: