Sunday, August 31, 2008

From A Little Boy To A Big Boy!

This is it! Many people are normally very excited on the 1st day of university; most kids would eagerly bring their new bags, new drinking bottle (maybe mommy's boy will get a tupperware), new pencil cases, etc etc. Those new kids on the block will put on their best clothing, and honestly most of the time they (incl. me) look nerdy. One look at these kids, you just know who's new and who's not!

My beloved sheep, Mr Lee Qui Yu a.k.a Shawn, has finally graduated last Monday. I managed to 'sneaked' out from school and rushed to DUN building. Thank God the distance was very close. I had to rush back to school again to take the SD card only to find out that it wasn't in my camera when I got there!

We all waited outside of DUN for quite a while and I had to tell everyone that I must be the 1st to take picture with Shawn coz I only had 10 minutes left that time. Remember, I am a teacher??? How can I forget such a noble task! Thank God, all the Big Boys and Girls came out 5 minutes before I had to leave. While we were busy taking group pictures, one man took our picture too! And guess what, we all ended up in the newspaper; not only 1 but 2! Well, we didn't choose to be 'famous' though... :@)

This picture looks more like a engagement / wedding rather than graduation heh!

This is Ah Kiing, who used to stay at my place. His 'wife' graduated that day and their wedding is today... what's the hurry?!?!

Cici Mina has learnt a new technique; how to hide your tummy! She's almost 9 months pregnant by the way.


My sheep & I.

His parents.

It was Ah Pure's Graduation too!

And of coz not forgetting Meyley's too!

This is the picture that went to the front-page!

With all my rushing here and there that day, one of the most satisfying thing that I did, was to take this shot! It's my favourite to capture this 'moment'!

For more pictures, please click: http://idlab07.multiply.com/photos/album/202/Shawns_Graduation_08

No comments: