Monday, August 11, 2008

Celebration of Learning!

Ok, time for an update of the Celebration of Learning last Saturday. Overally it was really great; very happening. Many parents set up stalls to sell their food! There was quite a wide range of food from Koreaa, local Malaysian, Italian, etc. Even Hilton came with big coffee machines selling their beverages; smell was really good though. I was selling my cards too!!! Hehehe..the sales wasn't that bad. I managed to get my students to help me to sell, more than half of them! In return, they will have the opportunity to try my Italian :@)
Surprisingly the students were quite good in persuading aunties to buy cards hey!

Cards anyone? Each card is only RM3.50. Any orders? Contact me yea :) My other students wanted to try the face paint for the 1st time. Mmmm... what do u think? Hehehe... these 2 boys were basically playing with one another's face... it was quite fun, not knowing what to expect. We should try that some time hey!

Food; the main attraction of the day??? I believe so! Not only that, we got clowns too?! One of them is kinda scary huh?!

Kids having fun with batik work!

This is the Art Exhibition space. After today, the whole place will turn back into staff room again... boring...
*yawn*

Few of the artwork, mostly by the international kids.

This is funny; the FAT version of Mona Lisa.

Carving by 4 different person, including the teacher himself, bought by our Principal.

Obscene? It's art!

These are done by my kids, from the primary levels.

Sushi anyone? Claywork by Form 1 kid.

The real cats on that day! Meow...

Few of my Lodgian kids came for a visit too. Gee..they have grown SO much!

To view more pictures of the Open Day, just go to: http://idlab07.multiply.com/photos/album/196/Celebration_of_LearningTPS?replies_read=10

No comments: