Monday, September 8, 2008

My New Toys...



Roar!!!

Still remember who Snowie was? He was one of my favourite doggies; died, most probably of poisoned. Just 2 weeks ago, Cynthia came to me and asked me whether I was ready to take a 8-month old puppy. Well, with my direct natural respond to doggie, I said 'YES'! Just 2 Sundays ago, we went to the owner's place to have a look at the pup and to cut the story short, I came home with not just one but TWO puppies.

They aren't that small though. 8-month old little kiddos can be huge somehow. I was really scared that Winnie won't get along well with them. True enough, I had to lock Winnie up and let them run around for a few days. Amazingly, the 2 doggies, which are called Penguin and Stoom, look so much alike. They are like TWINS, not just the similiarities from the physical look, but they just love to stay together; they walk, sleep, run, jump, eat 'TOGETHER-GATHER'. They are absolutely HYPER! They could jump very high; as up to the height of my head!


The Twins! (many were so surprised when I told them this, dogs do give birth to many puppies, don't they? So why so surprised?

You know what. After 2 weeks observing them, this is my conclusion. Penguin & Stoom are extremely unfriendly to his own species BUT super-friendly to humans. Well to some, it might be a good thing... but surely, I do hope they can differentiate the good and bad guys so that they won't be called as 'toy-doggies'; only good for the eyes.


Let me introduce you, this is Winnie; the one who has just lost her son, Snowie. My housemate, Adrian, an engineering student came up with a special design; the recycled super-mouth-piece for doggie! Unfortunately, it failed. We are still thinking how to improve on this product :@)

I've finally released Winnie from her 'jail' a week after trying hard to mingle them. Unfortunately, most dogs get jealous easily, especially my dogs; you know how I really LOVE them so much, therefore surely she will get jealous when there are any new strangers in the house. Oh yea, not forgetting to annouce to all that now I have officially 3 bitches in the house. Woppps... I can't believe I say that (ohhhh...come on, stop being so naive! Lame...)


The Twins new favourite spot!


This is my favourite picture! Isn't she cute?!

To view more pictures, click: http://idlab07.multiply.com/photos/album/204/Penguin_Stoom

No comments: