Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lion City ROARSsssss...


Opening Ceremony



I had the opportuniy to attend Singapore Youth Camp from the 13-16 Dec last year. The camp was indeed a great inspiration to me. I never knew young kids could have such deep maturity not only in their ministry but character. Or maybe it's the other way around; I'm still acting like a kid?! Or maybe it's both...oh well...


The BEST ice-cream ever!!! Each shepherd was given 1 of this as a token of appreciation..awww.... how sweeeeet!

Thanks to Dennis who was the organizing chairman & team who really gave their best in making all this possible. Thanks to my host, Gideon & the whole team especially the boys. I'm inspired by Gideon, a person who is even willing to be a 'fool' for the Lord to make the camp more interesting. He has shown what the WOG says about 'deny ourselves, take up the Cross & follow Him'.


Left: Gideon (man, the Hope High Sch Musical was a classic!)
Right: My 1st Class host, Donavan

Lastly, thanks to the iron lady, Ps Shirley who has built a strong team who flows so well with her. I was particulary very touched on the final night when she mentioned about what she promised God to plant 10,000 churches when she 1st joined hOPE. Those who were there sure understand what I'm talking about. I saw a great shepherd heart who believed so much in what God can do in the city and beyond. Argh... one word to describe the camp; indescribable! It was just awesome...



Believe it or not, this is Ps. Shirley!




Moses, the humble guy; One of the 5 characteres that we learnt in the Heroes Camp



The International delegates. Few from Brisbane, few from PJ & Sibu too


I'm small neh...



Heroes: Are You On The List?



Go hOPE Singapore! Jia You hOPE Kuching!!!

No comments: