Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A 'G-P' Year!

Hey, I can dance... ok! (Dun luff!)

Phew! What a year, what a year, what a year! I have been thinking about this for the past 2 weeks. Indeed the older I get, the quicker I feel time passes. It is almost unbelievable sometimes. Last Friday was a day which many people were waiting for; both the students & teachers finally could REST in PEACE right after the clock struck 12 noon. I can now still vividly remember what I was doing last year at this time; I was happily packing my stuff, at the same time watching my favourite Oprah show, eating 8 apples a day & chatting on the msn. To de-stress, I decided to wear the school uniform & joined my kids to perform the line-dance. hey, they are not bad at all. The Rock Around The Clock was from A.Alice and they were thrown for a challenge to choreograph the Mambo No. 5. For a limited time & the pressure from the final exam, I must really praise those kids for their great work! On the other hand, it was a sad day for some. Those who are graduating from IGCSE & some are leaving for other places next year. Not only students are leaving, a few of the teachers are leaving too!

Christina is going back to Singapore & Sandhya is leaving for Dubai!

Isabella is going to KL next year

The Graduating Class!

No comments: