Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

Just a few months ago, I was re-located to another room and to my surprise, it was a Science Lab!!! yes, indeed I was shocked. But that's ok. We learn how to adapt and play with what we have. So I spend quite a lot of time, slowly, turn it into a more warm-looking room, though it looks a little (or very to some) messy. If I were given a chance to move to another room, I would definitely SCREAM out LOUD hehe... coz I really do feel extremely comfy here. I have also created a special corner for the cats! Still remember about the Cats Exhibition? Yea, I've moved everything to my room. Aww...just wanna take some pictures before new stuff comes in next year! Oh boy, I can't wait for the long break; just less than 4 more weeks left & I'll be having my well-deserved rest :#)


Right & Left Corner at the back of the room


Welcome to my Cats Corner!


Kids' artwork + my own


The whiteboard that I seldom use


You probably can't see clearly where I'm supposed to sit huh? It's right there!


Here-where I normally do my stuff



4 comments:

Princess Comfy Room said...

Wah...ur work place look like the corner normally the artist put all they art works....you must put a lot of effort to decorate the room...look good.

Mr C said...

tq tq

cheryl said...

wow..this is awesome..!!love those art works..^^

Mr C said...

tq tq